Sunday, September 30, 2007

Other blogs

Posting here will be trailing off for a while, now that we're going to be back in the US. But, while I still have you attention, here are some other blogs everyone should be reading.

- Kiki in Skopje - my sister, who I think we can all agree is much cooler than me, is spending the next year teaching English at a university in Macedonia. She already has a bunch of interesting stuff posted and I have high expectations.
- Geeky Hippie Musings - just like this blog, only with fewer pictures and better writing. Of course, I would prefer that she focus on her primary job of getting that game shipped so I can play it. Also, for my more recent friends, you might be able to convince her to tell stories from high school. (I was shy and retiring back then.)

[Updated to correct the misspelling.]

2 comments:

Cookie Everman said...

Oh darling. It's Geeky HIPPIE, not hippy. I am not that generously endowed in the hip area; I enjoy organic food and own several healing crystals. Dig?

Cookie Everman said...

Thank you for the linkage, though. And for the future compendium of self-portraits. Hooray for Jim and Debbie up-the-nose shots! Heh.