Sunday, September 30, 2007

Apologies

We're in Rome now, and I'm getting the feeling that 3 and a half days (4 nights) just isn't enough. We've been trying our best to see stuff (which, as you know, is unusual for us) and we're still going to miss a lot of stuff. So, I'm probably not going to have time to do the usual long posts before we get back. (It's actually very time consuming, especially picking out and web-ifying the pictures.)

But, I will be posting everything after I get back to the US. To keep you interested, here are some of the things that I'll be posting about.

- The best gelato we've had on the trip (San Gimignano-style)
- The best gelato we've had on the trip (Rome-style)
- Why I hate cigarettes
- Siena
- San Gimignano generally
- Why rain sucks, especially in Florence
- Thoughts on driving in Italy
- Wanderings in Rome
- The single awesomest thing I've seen on this whole trip. (So awesome that I'm not going to risk ruining the surprise by giving hints)
- At Cookie's request, a compendium of all of the self-portraits that we've taken on the trip

3 comments:

kiki said...

Was the most awesome thing the catacombs in Rome with the art made out of people's bones? Because that is pretty awesome! Also, thanks for putting my blog on your site! Have a safe trip back home.

Jim said...

The bone art thing was awesome, but this was even more awesome. There's even video...

Cookie Everman said...

We missed the bone art [DOH!] but while you're in Rome, you might want to check out the Church of San Clemente. It was Dusty's favorite place in Rome.