Thursday, September 6, 2007

Introduction

Debbie and I are taking a big trip over the next few weeks, so we thought we'd let people follow along on our travels. I blogged my trip to Japan a couple months ago and people seemed to enjoy it, so we're going to go for more of the same, hopefully. Of course, posting will depend on Internet access, so there may be a little or there may be a lot. Oh, and it's always possible that we'd rather be roaming the streets of London/Florence/Venice than posting to a blog. But, we'll do our best.

As a starter, and so I can test things out, here's a picture from last year's trip to Greece.






We have a schedule, but maybe I'll just keep it to myself, so I don't ruin the suspense. Step one is that we get on the plane to London tomorrow evening. For the rest, I guess you'll just have to keep reading. (See how I work to heighten the suspense?)

1 comment:

Cookie Everman said...

Have fun, you two! Be safe.

Also:

"First comment!!!!!!!!!"