Monday, October 8, 2007

London Again

On Tuesday morning, we flew from Rome to London, giving us one last (part of a) day in London. We spent it shopping. Mostly, I thought Debbie would enjoy seeing Harrod's, since they are (according to their website) the world's most famous department store. It did not disappoint, although we didn't actually buy anything there. We did buy a few things at H&M, around the corner. We also had a snack at Starbucks.

After the shopping, we met my English cousin Greta for dinner. (I sometimes call her my long-lost cousin, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't think of herself as lost, so I'm trying to break the habit.) In keeping with tradition (Greek time), she was a half hour late. We forgave her, of course, and proceeded to have tapas in Soho.



Like me, Greta is shy and retiring, so we didn't talk much. We basically spent 3 hours staring at each other. It was awesome. :-)

No comments: